Accessibility Web Guidelines
Cornerstone Housing for Women is committed to creating web content that is accessible to the widest possible audience. Our intention is to meet W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA.
For our Accessibility Customer Service Policies, please visit here
All content is available in alternate large text format and can be mailed or emailed to you upon request. If you have questions or require an alternate format, please call (613) 254-6584 ext 502 or email email@example.com
CORNERSTONE HOUSING FOR WOMEN
314 Booth St., Ottawa, ON K1R 7K2
Tel: 613-254-6584 | Fax: 613-234-6213
Accessible features of this website:
The following features can be activated by clicking on the accessibility icon located on the right side of the page:
- Text resizing on content pages.
- High colour contrast between background and content.
- Negative contrast.
- Light Background.
- Linked text is underlined unless otherwise stated as a link.
- Readable font.
- Linked text description will present on mouse over.
- Links and navigation are intuitively and descriptively named.
- Prominent headings.
- Consistent placement of menus and text.
- Pages contain links to home page and easy navigation to top of screen.
- Pause button on rotating content.
- Image description will present on mouse over.
- Video and audio have descriptive text, a downloadable pdf or caption.
- No flashing images or content.
- Unordered lists have a text attribute.