Everyone has a home in a community that supports them to live with dignity and hope.
We provide a continuum of housing and support for women and gender-diverse people that is inclusive and reduces barriers.
We hold ourselves accountable to these commitments:
- Social Justice – a leader in ending homelessness
- Collaboration – strong partnerships to meet diverse needs
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion – a culturally competent and inclusive organization
- Respect – sharing, caring communities that support physical, mental and spiritual well-being
- Organizational Excellence – a strong foundation for our work