We accept all in-kind donations at our office at 314 Booth Street, donations are stored centrally and distributed to all Cornerstone locations, including our emergency shelter. We appreciate you support and are very grateful that you have taken the time to donate to us. Your generosity makes women’s lives better!
Please note due to limited storage space, we are unable to accept ANY donations of clothing, large appliances or furniture, including beds. We also do not accept items for children.
If you have any questions please contact our Resource Development Team at email@example.com or by calling us at Tel: 613-254-6584, Ext. 521.
Please note due to COVID-19 our In-Kind Donation Policy has changed and when we resume our in-kind donation program we will only be accepting donations of new items to ensure the health of our residents, volunteers, and staff.
- New or used fans
- Watter Bottles
- Bath towels
- New bedsheets and comforters (single or double size only)
- Fleece blankets
- New single mattresses
- New kettles
- New small coffee maker
- New toasters
- New pots and pans
- Dinnerware: large plates, large bowls, and cutlery
- Blue Ray player
- Spices: Italian Seasoning, Thyme, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Cumin, Sage, Bay Leaves, Coriander (ground), Dill, Black Pepper, Curry Powder, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Cloves (ground).
Toiletries and Personal Care Items:
- Travel size shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Full size shampooo and body wash
- Lip chap
- Hair brushes
- Hair ties
- New underwear (sizes S to 4XL)
Cleaning supplies starter kits
When a woman moves into a Cornerstone Residence or when they move into their own apartment, it is important to have all the cleaning supplies to keep a cozy and clean home. Each kit contains all the essential supplies to maintain a home.
A cleaning kit includes:
- Mop and bucket
- Broom and dustpan
- Sponges and dish rags
- Surface cleaner (Pine sole, Mr. Clean)
- Dish soap
- Laundry pods or laundry detergent
- Toilet bowl cleaner and brush
For food donation inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to COVID-19 we are only accepting food prepared in a commercial grade kitchen.
Items we do not accept
Please note we only serve adult women, and due to limited capacity and storage we do not accept the following items.
- Used clothing
- Used footwear
- Children’s items