You got us through 2022 - so we thank you!This past year has not been easy. You kept us going. Thanks to you, we have accomplished so much in the face of many challenges. Your generosity and kindness helped support our staff and residents throughout it ALL. You helped us:
- Respond to the opioid crisis and launch a peer worker pilot program at our shelter;
- Recover from fire and mold damages at our Booth Street Housing Residence;
- Respond to the increase in food insecurity across our organization;
- Respond to the occupation that increased isolation at our emergency shelter;
- Reconnect and come back in person for our Purple Tie Gala.
We did all of this because you were by our side! We are so grateful.
YOU created a dignified, supportive space for women and gender diverse people who call Cornerstone their home; you gave them the gift of hope, healing, and housing.
The possibility of ending chronic homelessness is possible because of you. Thank you for choosing hope this past year.
To read about the amazing efforts you did this year please read our gratitude report here.
We can’t thank you enough and we look forward to housing and supporting more women and gender diverse people this year.
Please consider making a gift to start off our year with stability, recovery, and hope.
Your kindness today will send a powerful message to women on the journey to healing and independence. It says: You are important, you are valuable – and I’m standing with you, no matter what.
Donate By Mail
To make a donation by mail, please fill out this form and mail to:
Attention: Amber Bramer, Cornerstone Housing for Women
314 Booth Street,
Ottawa, ON, K1R 7K2
Donor Bill of Rights