Programs & Services
Cornerstone operates 5 housing communities for women with the support of our donors, community partners, and volunteers. And truly, they are communities. Every day, we welcome more than 200 women of every race, age, and creed into our Cornerstone family. Here, everyone belongs, everyone matters, and everyone deserves a second chance.
Together, these five residences make up a vibrant community for women moving from homelessness to hope, healing, and housing.
We are guided by the Ontario Supportive Housing Policy Framework (2017), Government of Ontario, guidelines:
- Maintain and enhance housing stability
- Support physical and mental needs
- Create greater independence
- Give supports that decrease emergency services
- Create greater social and community connection
For a full list of Programs and Services we provide throughout our shelter and supportive housing please click here.