Host a Fundraiser
The more people in our community who get involved in supporting Cornerstone, the greater impact we can have to providing safe, supportive housing for women in Ottawa.
Hosting your own event is a great way for you to involve your friends, family, neighbours and community in making a difference in the lives of vulnerable women in Ottawa.
It’s easy for individuals, groups, local businesses, and schools to organize a fundraiser in support of Cornerstone Housing for Women.
Follow these simple steps to starting a fabulous fundraiser of your own.
- Determine what type of event you would like to host.
- Review our Community Event Fundraising Toolkit.
- Please complete our Community Event Fundraising Form and email any supporting documents or questions to us at email@example.com
If you have any further questions about hosting your event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 613-254-6584 ext. 521.
With your generous support, we would like to offer support to you as well.We can help in the following ways:
- Resources, including the Sponsorship and Donation Receipt forms.
- Inclusion of your event in our blog/on social media, if applicable.
- Use of the Cornerstone Housing for Women name and logo, if applicable.
- Tax receipts according to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines, if applicable.